Do you know who VSM Real Estate is yet?
Where have you been hiding?
We’re looking for diverse thinkers, tinkerers and strategic culture hackers to join our team. More specifically, we are seeking a Entrepreneurial Licensed Real Estate Agent.
We are a full-service real estate organization, whose mission is to deliver long-term value to its investors, landlords and the community.
In the process, the firm established itself as a high-quality investor and operator of opportunistic and value added, middle-market assets with 125 Million in value assets under its management.
You are: strategic, self-motivated, extremely collaborative and insatiably curious about people, culture, communications, connections, real estate, investments, learning, building, and making Great a standard. You’re an ambidextrous ‘full-stack’ strategist – equally comfortable talking and thinking about creative and content strategy, the role is to learn more about real estate and working with investors, retail clients, investing, creating new strategies for real estate. You like to dig into the insights and surface the most interesting things often hidden from sight. You build persuasive narratives with strategic rationale and logic flow, and deliver them with passion and conviction to our clients.
The team is: hyper-collaborative, agile and built from diverse backgrounds and experiences. We value insight-fueled creativity, cultural anthropology, empathy and emotional intelligence in the way we build strategy. We appreciate the nuances of the new behaviors that define ‘attention’ and seek to understand motivations for behaviors in their full context. At our core, we are all culture hackers.
VSM Real Estate is: Our entrepreneurship DNA runs deep. We’re willing to drive innovation, try new things, and test hypotheses if it means better understanding our craft. Think ‘strategic playground’, and not your typical real estate office.
- Strong leadership experience and recognized for your ability to balance mentorship and empowerment of the team, with ensuring quality of strategic output.
- Familiarity with, and ability to capably review real estate contracts, rental agreements, processes of the brokerage.
- Proven ability to interact with and influence people at all levels of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork and collaborative results.
- Strategic thinking ability with balanced analytical and creative approach to integrated marketing
- Experience in successfully bringing together people from different disciplines, internal and external to achieve desired outcomes.
- Understanding of multiple channels for communications and connections, and their role in brand and content marketing.
- Self-motivated and demonstrates initiative in identifying opportunities, discerning a clear path forward and acting upon them swiftly.
HIGHLY DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE OR CHARACTER TRAITS
- Entrepreneurial, a change-agent who inspires strategic outcomes through influence, collaboration and organizational culture.
- Experience with multiple strategic disciplines; brand strategy, experiential planning, creative strategy, communications or digital planning.
We can’t wait to meet you.